- See Shakespeare performed at the Globe Theater, preferably Romeo Juliet.
- Go sailing.
- Walk the three hills in close vicinity to my house - Pendle Hill, Boulsworth Hill and Weets Hill.
- Dance in the rain, preferably bare foot.
Take the girls on an airplane. Aug 2014 Toast marshmallows on a campfire.18 April 2014
- Finish writing a novel
- Attend / organise a Masquerade ball.
Go Campingmay 2013
- Visit America again.
Pick our own fruit at a pick your own fruit farm20 July 2013
- Visit Pikestones ad Bridestones.
- Write a daily journal. :-/ Regular journal?? Ongoing but finally on it with some consistency
- Sing karaoke.
- Visit China/Japan and see the Cherry Blossom in bloom or the Maples.
- Go to a music festival.
Go to another concert of some description. Imagine Dragons with OH and Munchkin One 13 Nov 2015
- Send a message in a bottle.
- Learn to speak Italian.
- Visit Italy.
- Ride a motorbike.
Dye my hair purple.14 May 2014
- Attend a Future Bestsellers meeting, in Utah.
Own a pair of knee high boots. Dec 2015 :-)
- Run a colour run with Munchkin One
Listed below are the memories I want to make in my lifetime. I haven't numbered them because I don't have a particular order I want to complete them in, nor is one thing more important than the next.
Items crossed out are the ones completed, some are on-going and will never be fully crossed out but I am good with that!
Lets get living!!