Tuesday 20 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Wow what a busy month; Christmas shopping, Christmas plays, Christmas parties. I have officially survived the madness and am now left with my contribution as Santa's little helper - the wrapping!!!

I love this time of year usually, it has taken me a little while to feel the Christmas spirit this year but I am getting there! With the house now decorated, the memories of each bauble purchased and the smile that it brings, I am finally feeling very festive.

It is around this time of year that the conversations start with children that are old enough to question; 'is Santa real Mummy?' My answer 'He is real if you believe he is'! The spirit of Saint Nicholas lives on in all of us, in the spirit of giving and the joy of that it brings.

On that note, as Santa won't wait any longer for his help (he is on a tight schedule!) I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that Santa graces your house with all that you wish for. I look forward to all the inspiration that 2012 will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts

PS Thanks for taking the time to stop by