Sunday 1 January 2012

Welcome to 2012

Hello and welcome to 2012, well did anyone notice the difference between 23.59 and 00.00?? OK, so I have been dragged into the new years resolution whirlwind, in my defence they are things I have wanted for some time, I just have to get my act together!!

So there it is, to keep in touch with family and friends on a much more regular basis and get a move on writing some of the things I have started! Wish me luck, seeing as I have just set myself a 12 month deadline.

Let us see if I can muster the confidence to post some more of my writings on here?!? For now all that is left is to wish you a Happy New Year, hoping that all you wish for in 2012 you receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts

PS Thanks for taking the time to stop by