1. Thou shalt not rip pages from books for any reason, other than to fuel a fire in the event of an unexpected ice age.
2. Thou shalt not spill liquids of any kind onto the pages of a book, even if you disagree with the contents.
3. Thou shalt not write on the pages of a book, even when trying to break a coded message hidden within.
4. Thou shalt be responsible and protect the bound pages from all animals; seriously would you like to be chewed!
5. Thou shalt not fold any pages; find a bookmark you lazy sod.
6. Thou shalt not break a books spine. Seriously, does this need explanation??
7. Thou shalt not use a book for anything other than reading; they are not door stops, paperweights or height increasers.
8. Thou shalt not use a book as a flotation device; paper and water don't mix!
9. Thou shalt not lock a book in a case; they are to be enjoyed.
10. Thou shalt return another's book, unless instructed otherwise.
ConfessionalForgive me book lovers, this week I have sinned.....I have drawn in a book!
What is challenging you this week?