What changed today? I woke up to a lovely e-mail and being tagged. I always sucked at tag, much too slow to get out of the way and not fast enough to tag anyone else. I have a feeling though this might be a game of tag I may like. I am one nosey lady and love to find things out about people and this is my chance to quiz you. All I have to do is find some facts to share first, hmmm slightly more problematic. Here goes:
It all started, for me any way, at The Mommy Rant. She was tagged and passed it along to Deb at Kicking Corners, which peeked my interest and also Larisa at Pappa is a Preacher who then tagged me in to something called the 11 questions game.
The rules appear quite simple; tell you all 11 things you don't know about me, tag 11 people and let them know, then set them 11 questions to answer.
Are you ready?
1. I am a dog person, I don't currently have one but I grew up with one in the house and want my girls to have the same experience.
2. I am quite crafty, quietly away. The girls and I are always making little handmade cards, tea light holders out of jam jars...the list goes on.
3. I struggle to see the good in me. Ok so you might already know this but I am struggling for things to write and I'm only on 3!!
4. I like American tv shows, well the ones I get to see on UK tv. Currently SMASH is on in the background as I type.
5. My favourite lunchtime spot is in my local park, off the beaten track, sat under a tree. This time of year the colour and light from the canopy are so beautiful and relaxing.
6. I love music of any kind. There isn't much I don't like from classical, through rock to heavy metal. If it has a beat I'm hooked.
7. Is my favourite number (yes I'm getting desperate!)
8. Monet is my favourite artist.
9. I crush on things and people really easily and rarely fall out of love with them.
10. Only two to go....I wish I could go back to University and study Literature rather than the Forensic Psychology degree I ended up with (long story!!)
11. Seriously I can come up with one more surely?!? Ah ha, related to 6, a lot of songs have special memories attached to them that come back to me vividly when I hear the song again. Which is why I hate badly executed cover versions!
Few, I am glad that is over! Now for the easy bit, answering questions, does anyone else find it easier talking about themselves when you have a topic to talk about?
Here are the questions Larissa posed:
Now for me to do the tagging, there has to be a first time right. Although I do like to be different and seeing as my favourite number is 7 here are seven lucky bloggers, tag you're it:
* Masked Mom
* Shouldn't Life Be More Thanks This
* Jane in Her Infinite Wisdom
* Frazzled & Frumpy
* Four Under 4 Plus Two
* Buttered Toast Rocks
Pop over to their blogs to see their answers to the following questions:
1. Who is your literary hero?
3. What is your favourite children's story?
4. Are you a closet reader, are there some books that you won't admit to reading?
5. Do you have any regrets in life?
6. Name one ambition, not including getting your writing published.
7. Heels or flats on a night out?
8. What is your comfort food?
9. Normal clothes or comfy PJ's?
10. What is your favourite film?
11. Coke or Pepsi?
I can't wait to see your answers and follow the answers of the other tagged by Larissa. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!