Wednesday, 24 October 2012
Remember the reader appreciation award I got and passed on. Apparently the questions bounce back like a rubber ball. Deb over at Kicking Corners has set a new raft of questions which I have now got to answer, just because I read her post. She is such a rule breaker, but I love these posts and I love her to bit so I am being a good girl and answering them dutifully ;-)
1. French Fries or French Toast?
2. What are your thoughts about ‘Time’?
There is too little of it, in a day or in a life. There is never enough time to achieve everything you want to!
3. Have you ever been motion sick?
Yes, mostly with my Mum's driving ;-)
4. Would you ever get a tattoo and if so, where would you put it?
I have one that was meant to only last 5 years (I got it 10 years ago!) I would love another one of the Celtic knot I had on my wedding dress right across the bottom of my back, however my first experience taught me that I don't scar well so it probably wouldn't be a good idea :-(
5. Do you read magazines while standing in line at the grocery store and if so, which ones?
No, the occasional newspaper headline catches my eye.
6. What are five things you keep in the drawer closest to where you’re sitting right now?
There isn't a drawer next to where I am sat and the only drawer I sit next to is by my bed so I will tell you what is in there: Photo's of my Dad, spare glasses (little munchkin went through a phase of breaking them!), paracetamol (a must with kids!), nail file, an old journal that I wrote in so infrequently I gave up (it does however have a list of ambitions in the back that I like to look at every now and then!)
7. Have you ever sent/received a message in a bottle?
No, but that sounds really fun I might have to do that on my next trip to the sea, let me know if you find it ;-)
8. It’s funny to skip questions – do you agree or disagree?
Skipping this one ;-)
10. When is it appropriate to bite someone?
When it is a full moon and I change into a wolf. But only if I am really hungry ;-)
Thanks Deb for a welcome distraction tonight, but I am curious how you would answer your own questions (oh this could go on forever *wicked laugh* - practising for Halloween).
Speaking of Halloween, we will be missing our annual trick or treat session so fill my need for the spooky, what are you up to on All Hallows Eve??