Friday 10 August 2012

Motivation: Day 10 Just to be random

Sorry no wise words today, just a random thought I had at lunchtime....





Why when you pop the can
You never get the diet coke man?

I could have quite done with a diet coke moment today, it didn't happen. I think I will be going back to Pepsi!

Loves till tomorrow, fingers crossed for wiser words!

Oh and bob on over to Tangled Lou at periphery, she may need a swift kick in the....sorry I meant heartfelt encouragement ;-) and don't forget Deb at Kicking Corners, much encouragement is needed for their imminent deadlines!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, for an ice-cold Pepsi right now. Cherry Pepsi, if possible. Yum. Coke? Is for the birds. Poor, poor birds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so off to poor myself a Pepsi right now.

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts

PS Thanks for taking the time to stop by