Thursday 2 August 2012

Motivation...Where for art thou?

Day one of the motivational posts and project updates and given that I have all of 40 minutes left to type this post you can guess it hasn't really gone to plan!!

Thursday is my late shift at work and .... do you know what just excuses!!

On the upside the 'talk' I had with myself this week must have worked, weigh in tonight and 4.5 pounds lost :-D If that doesn't give me a boost I don't know what will!!

Sorry I really don't have anything more than that, just to say I took my own advice and I have to say that this communication thing rocks! I said what I needed to say and the world didn't end :-)

Be back tomorrow xxx In the mean time keep going with your projects!

12 comments:

  1. 4 1/2 pounds is awesome! :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just hope I can carry it on this week!

      Delete
  2. 4.5 pounds is way good! Very inspirational. Good for following your own advice with the "talk," as well as with the communication-thing. Yay for the world not ending!

    See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See definitely didn't end I am still here ;-) lol xx

      Delete
  3. Taking one's own advice is a rare and rewarding thing. Congratulations on your 4.5 pounds. That's a bag of sugar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't realised that until now, that helps with my motivation for this week thanks :-) hope you are settling into your new home!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss! And the commitment to write everyday. That's a big one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, don't scare me! I didn't think posting everyday was going to be so bad, what have I let my self in for?!?!?!?

      Delete
  5. 4.5 pounds! Wohoo! Cheering for you always. . (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support, always much appreciated!

      Delete
  6. Well done you!!!!! Maybe that can be my inspiration this week, I really need to get going with my weight loss too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get there again. You did it after Jake, you just have more on now and juggling it all takes effort (hard to find when the munchkins sap your energy!).

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts

PS Thanks for taking the time to stop by