Wednesday 8 August 2012

Motivation: Day 8 Letting Go

I am discovering that there is a problem to forward planning...I just don't feel like what I was going to post. However, always one to adapt you can have my happy post another day and today I will try to let go.


Letting Go

Most days you strive
Most days you chase
Most days you try
Most days you fight
Most days you slog it out
Most days you want so badly it hurts

Some days you have to wait
Some days you have to pause
Some days you have to stop
Some days you have to give in
Some days you have to let it go
Some days you have to wait and let it come to you

One day all you wish for will be yours
If it's meant to be.


I need to let go of wanting so much, I need to let go of my fear, I need to stop waiting for others before I do something I want to do. Now all I need to do is work out what to let go of and what to fight for.

Here's to week two of daily blogging.

4 comments:

  1. A very thoughtful post, Sleepy Joe. I'm sitting here, sitting, typing words in and then deleting them. I don't know what else to say, because you've put me in such a thoughtful place, words just don't do justice. Thank you for that -- it's a strange, good feeling.

    Cheers to week two. Thank you for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that it is a good feeling I inspired in you, strange is good no?

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to week 2 honey and had a brilliant journey in week one. Your poem seemed to hit home especially the last line, I do hope our new house waits for us and its meant to be x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been great following your journey this week too!!

      The poem kind of came out of nowhere, don't know why.

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts

PS Thanks for taking the time to stop by